When meals are plentiful and high levels of fat is harder to digest so it may appear indigestion.
Indigestion symptoms are:
Tips to prevent indigestion:
You should chew food for easier digestion and better seats in the body.
You must devote at least half an hour to eat no less. If you eat in a hurry is likely to fall ill food as it is forcing the digestive system and therefore are the symptoms of indigestion.
- You should avoid fried or spicy foods, as they are heavy and difficult to digest.
- Do not abuse the portions at meals, you should eat small amount of food and make several meals a day.
- If you attend a party or event and we know that we eat more than necessary is advisable to take any OTC medication from indigestion.
- If you ate a lot or heavy, should take a lemon tea to help make faster digestion.
- Stress can worsen indigestion so you should try to eat in quiet for food to fall better.
- Alcohol and smoking also act negatively on digestion and consequently promote the symptoms of indigestion. You should avoid eating these products.
- It is convenient at home some grass with digestive properties to take if you have indigestion.
Indigestion is not a serious condition but if annoyed when suffering, so you have to try to avoid it.
Within hours, indigestion should be resolved after this period is recommended with light foods diet to balance the digestive system again.