Caring for your teeth need to be done as early as possible. The steps undertaken in the care of teeth is as follows:
- Rub your teeth at least 2 times a day.
- Replace toothbrush 3-4 months. Choose a toothbrush with soft bristles brush head that can reach all parts of the teeth.
- Do not forget to brush the tongue, which is a gathering place for the bacteria that can cause bad breath.
- Use toothpaste that includes the ADA to ensure that sufficient fluoride content to prevent cavities and tooth decay.
- Use a mouthwash.
- Yarn teeth, use of dental floss once a day is recommended to remove plaque that cannot be touched toothbrush and mouthwash.
- Sugarless gum, chewing sugarless gum can increase saliva flow that can clean particles and acidic foods cause tooth decay.
- Avoid foods that contain lots of sugar and sweet, like syrup, candy, and chocolate.
- Drink water after eating.
- Get used to eating fresh fruits. In addition to good health, the fiber can help remove dirt in my teeth.
- Eat a balanced diet rich in calcium, like milk, cheese, eggs, anchovies, spinach, katuk, mustard greens, and gelatin.
Consultations to Dentists
In fact, dental care is done in personal (brushing teeth, etc.) is not enough. Teeth also need professional care like westminster cosmetic dentist, especially in sensitive tooth or teeth that have already suffered damage, for example, cavities.
- Check every 6 months
Therefore, it is advisable to check the teeth to the dentist regularly every 6 months. Consultation to the dentist is required to obtain the stages of dental treatment, especially in the problematic tooth.
- Adhere to the treatment schedule
If dental problems, do not forget to ask the doctor because that may arise from the actions of the dentist. Adhere to the treatment schedule. Do not go to the dentist only when he felt ill because of delays in the handling of the teeth can cause more serious illness again.